Thursday, October 2, 2008

You can't take a picture of this...

Since I'm feeling sentimental today and just cried again over the "Six Feet Under" series finale, I'm going to post some of my favorite SFU quotes.

"I pray you will be filled with hope as long as you possibly can"- Ruth Fisher to Claire Fisher.

"You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone"- Nate Fisher to Claire Fisher

"There's been an accident. The new hearse is totaled. Your father is dead. Your father is dead and my pot roast is ruined" -Ruth Fisher to David Fisher.

"I prefer the term "fuck puppet"- Brenda Chenowith to David Fisher

Nathaniel Sr.: You hang onto your pain like it means something, like it's worth something. Well let me tell 'ya, it's not worth shit. Let it go. [Looking towards ceiling]Infinite possibilities and all he can do is whine.
David: Well what am I supposed to do?
Nathaniel Sr.: What do you think? You can do anything you lucky bastard, you're alive! What's a little pain compared to that?

"I'm just saying you only get one life. There's no god, no rules, no judgments, except for those you accept or create for yourself. And once it's over, it's over. Dreamless sleep forever and ever. So why not be happy while you're here. Really. Why not? "- Nate.

1 comment:

Lizz said...

did you get those from wiki? If so, did you know that I am the person who added the quote between david and nathaniel senior? it's the beeeest.


also, those are all good quotes. good job.